Re: [teacherartexchange] The Art Project powered by Google

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 07:11:56 PST

We discussed this new product at home last night and decided we'll only look at museums we've already seen or never will, because we both relish the surprise of seeing an old friend we didn't expect to see! Does that sound stupid? Maybe, but one of my favorite parts of visiting a great museum is the "OH! I didn't know THAT was here!!!" moment.