Re: [teacherartexchange] The Art Project powered by Google

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 04:11:24 PST

I shared this news with my teachers yesterday. What a cool thing that will only get better! Cantí wait to see what other museums join and more images added. Images are high quality, enabling viewers to zoom in to fine details. And no alarms going off if you get too close! Another great Google product.

Melissa