[teacherartexchange] business cards

---------

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 28 2010 - 16:38:30 PST

I customized my business cards very easily through a site called moo.com
http://us.moo.com/en/products/business_cards.php

The price is reasonable, the results are beyond terrific. I actually have 3 types of business cards, and each is unique, all three have photos as the background. Two of my cards are self portraits, one with a puppet, and one of me in the teachers' bathroom that cracks people up. One is just a picture of one of the puppets I made. Believe me your business card speaks volumes about who you are beyond your name, email address and school.

I give them out like candy when I attend workshops/conferences. Having a conversation about a lesson you did, hand out a business card, talking about a cool place to vacation, give out a business card, found supplies that work, another business card.

No plain white business card for me!

San D