[teacherartexchange] scope and sequence

---------

From: Marcia Beckett (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 26 2010 - 08:37:17 PST

Does anyone have an example of a really good scope and sequence chart of what should be taught at each grade level, such as contour line drawing, perspective, color theory and so forth? K-6 I've tried googling and haven't found exactly what I'd like. I don't need really general standards, but more specific skills. Thanks in advance! Marcia