[teacherartexchange] San Jose area....Wayne Thiebaud

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 14:55:22 PST

For anyone living in or near San Jose, CA. area...there is a retrospective
showing at the San Jose Museum of Art of Wayne Thiebaud's work...showcasing
his "cakes/pies collection, his CA landscapes (which are my all time
favorites...love his take on perspective) and his new shore/seaside
landscapes which again are so unique. These paintings are what he has been
working on this year and are brand new. Bunki