Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 23, 2010

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 24 2010 - 07:53:39 PST

Trees:
Winter is a great time to draw trees since many varieties are bare and
the branch structures are easily seen, if too cold to go outside check
views from windows indoors and draw from life.

>>> "TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest"
<teacherartexchange@lists.pub.getty.edu> 2/24/2010 12:01 AM >>>
TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Tuesday, February 23, 2010.

1. trees,etc.
2. RE: Nylon Sculptures
3. alternative to linoleum
4. Re: alternative to linoleum
5. RE: alternative to linoleum
6. RE: need help with differentiated instruction
7. Differentiated Instruction - PD
8. RE: alternative to linoleum