RE: [teacherartexchange] need help with differentiated instruction

---------

From: Arthur, Michelle (marthur_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 23 2010 - 11:59:54 PST

Hello all- I have lots of DI stuff for art. I am the Colorado State
Differentiated trainer. I have units that are differentiated in all
content areas - and I teach art- so send me a note with your personal
email or school- and I will send you some units!

Michele Arthur
New Horizons High School
Art Teacher