Re: [teacherartexchange] Nylon Sculptures

---------

From: Natalie Sakurai (gnatsak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 18:30:40 PST

Hi Tina -

This is a good idea - just make sure that the styrofoam insulation
does not contain insecticides or other toxic chemicals. I used some
recently for a garage remodel, and was glad I read the warning label.
It's always good to read the fine print, especially where student
safety is concerned.

Natalie (Sacramento, CA)