[teacherartexchange] need help with differentiated instruction

---------

From: Sue Stevens (suestevens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 16:13:50 PST

Hi,
I volunteered to help run a workshop at our next PD session......which
apparently is going to be on DI (differentiated instruction) and assessment
for highschool visual arts. I would like to add into the workshop a hands
on component for the art teachers.... Artist trading cards comes to mind
(huge DI potential) but that's what we did at the last workshop. Any other
suggestions? It needs to be low budget (but not necessarily no budget),
something that can be done (or at least started) in an hour, and something
that has DI in mind.
Thanking everyone in advance for their suggestions.....
Sue in Ontario, Canada