Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Frani's Quilts

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 07:56:20 PST

Woody - they look great. Thanks for sharing. Has Frani ever created a
quilt based on one of your paintings? Wouldn't that be a great

Yesterday, I took photos of ten new quilts that Frani just finished
sewing the bindings on to.
They are posted on a new web page which also has links to earlier
quilts she has made.
Check them out at:

I also added a page with images of three quilts I had forgot to post

One of Frani's beautiful quilts will soon be in a raffle to raise
money for after school art programs.
But, not until Art in the School sells the 100 tickets on the quilt we
are giving away now.

To unsubscribe go to