RE: [teacherartexchange] Frani's Quilts

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 22 2010 - 07:56:20 PST

Woody - they look great. Thanks for sharing. Has Frani ever created a
quilt based on one of your paintings? Wouldn't that be a great
fundraiser?
Ellen

Yesterday, I took photos of ten new quilts that Frani just finished
sewing the bindings on to.
They are posted on a new web page which also has links to earlier
quilts she has made.
Check them out at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Quilts2010/NewQuilts.html

I also added a page with images of three quilts I had forgot to post
earlier:
http://www.taospaint.com/MoreQuilts/ExtraQuilts.html

One of Frani's beautiful quilts will soon be in a raffle to raise
money for after school art programs.
But, not until Art in the School sells the 100 tickets on the quilt we
are giving away now.
http://artintheschool.wordpress.com/