[teacherartexchange] Pencilmation

---------

From: Frances Rice (francyfree2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 20 2010 - 17:29:41 PST

Hi, I really enjoyed the you tube video Pretty Much About All There is To Know About History. I showed it to my own children and they really got a kick out of it. Then they showed me this website that has simple animated cartoons somewhat reminiscent of Harold and the Purple Crayon. You might enjoy checking this out too.
   Frances Rice

http://pencilmation.com/cartoons/