[teacherartexchange] Frani's Quilts

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 21 2010 - 06:50:43 PST

Yesterday, I took photos of ten new quilts that Frani just finished
sewing the bindings on to.
They are posted on a new web page which also has links to earlier
quilts she has made.
Check them out at:
http://www.taospaint.com/Quilts2010/NewQuilts.html

I also added a page with images of three quilts I had forgot to post
earlier:
http://www.taospaint.com/MoreQuilts/ExtraQuilts.html

One of Frani's beautiful quilts will soon be in a raffle to raise
money for after school art programs.
But, not until Art in the School sells the 100 tickets on the quilt we
are giving away now.
http://artintheschool.wordpress.com/
                                                        Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque