Re: [teacherartexchange] sink comment

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 19 2010 - 06:59:52 PST

I am interested in the sink with a trap you can clean yourself. I get
a lot of support from the facilities crew at my school, but feel bad
because I do have to constantly ask for help with the drain trap, and
they are a bit overworked and understaffed. It would be nice to be
able to take care of that, myself, and maybe involve students so they
can see what happens when they dump paint down the sink. :)

What do I ask for? What kind of trap is this? I've never heard of
such a thing.

Also, I am envious of those of you who have an exhaust fan. I have
been promised one, but things move slowly around here. ;)

Rebecca
Charleston Catholic HS,
Charleston WV

--