Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Frani's Quilt is Next

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 19 2010 - 06:44:55 PST

Will you be the lucky winner in this amazing quilt raffle ? "Art in
the School" is raffling this gorgeous, hand-crafted quilt
so that we can bring quality art education to more New Mexico
children. Only 100 tickets will be sold so your chances
are excellent ! The quilt measures 69" X 100" and will provide an
extra layer of cozy warmth.
CLICK HERE >>> to an AIS web
page where you can use PAYPAL to donate $10
for your chance at winning this beautiful quilt:

Frani's Quilt is Next:
As soon as we sell 100 tickets, a student in the program will draw the
winner. Then we can put one of Frani's beautiful
quilts up for raffle. I took one of Frani's fantastic quilts to the
AIS meeting yesterday for the next raffle.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Join me as a friend on facebook:

Read My 2010 February Blog:

Read My 2010 January Blog: