[teacherartexchange] New Art Room

---------

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 18 2010 - 11:13:54 PST

With my concerns for budget cuts at the forefront, I am all the same possibly getting moved to a larger classroom next year.

The "New" room is long. One end has the smartboard and the other end has two very small rooms - one is a walk-in storage closet and the other has standing -height counters on three sides with several counter-height electrical outlets. Between these two rooms is space for a sink. I am asking for one deep double sink with a trap I can clean myself.

Besides shelves, the one new thing I want is a small platform with wall support for spotlights for still life and life drawing. A designated still life/ life drawing area.

Is there anything I'm totally missing that I should plan for? I can't do ceramics here, and I'm trying to keep it as cheap as possible. I'll be doing the moving/painting, etc. myself.