[teacherartexchange] FYI Subject: Live and Interactive - Tonight Dan Pink

---------

mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 15:53:08 PST

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Classroom 2.0" <mail@classroom20.com>

Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:07:50 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Live and Interactive - Tonight Dan Pink, Tomorrow Afternoon Clay Shirky

Classroom 2.0

A message to all members of Classroom 2.0

Just a quick reminder of two fun interviews taking place tonight and tomorrow, live in Elluminate.  These are part of my  Conversations.net  and  FutureofEducation.com  interview series.

    • Tonight, Wednesday, February 17th 5pm Pacific Time (US) / 1am (next day) GMT/UTC  ( international times ): Join me as I interview  Dan Pink , the author of  A Whole New Mind , Free Agent Nation , and now  Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us . http://www.stevehargadon.com/2010/02/dan-pink-discussing-his-new-book-drive.html

See you online!

Steve

Steve Hargadon
Founder, Classroom 2.0
steve@hargadon.com

Visit Classroom 2.0 at: http://www.classroom20.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on Classroom 2.0, click here

To control which emails you receive on Classroom 2.0, click here