RE:[teacherartexchange] weaving demos

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 07:43:44 PST

Since my school blocks Youtube on the school computers(which is quite
inconvenient most of the time GRRGH! We are allowed to use TeacherTube)I
watched your first video on my phone. It was great! It would work out great
to use on a smartboard for a whole class demo.
You'll have yourself a great resource for years to come! Good Job!