[teacherartexchange] Weaving demos

---------

From: Ronda Sternhagen (rsternhagen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 16 2010 - 10:48:44 PST

Many of you contacted me directly, but I keep seeing (I think)
requests for the iPod/mp3 player/cell phone pouch instructions on the
digest that I receive daily, so I've decided to go ahead and post the
links to the videos in case I've missed sending them to someone.

Well, I've accomplished creating an instructional video (my first
ever) about how to make the woven pouches and have posted them on
youtube.com (another first). The video came out to be right at 40
minutes long so I had to break it down into six segments to be able to
upload it to youtube.com. I apologize. I will admit that I am a bit
bummed that it isn't a single, seamless video for you all. However, I
hope you enjoy them and find the content useful. Please keep in mind
that this is my first attempt at creating a video of a hands-on
demonstration.

Enjoy...
Woven Pouches-Part1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCRWn4P50fs
Woven Pouches-Part2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0KhxAcXG0g
Woven Pouches-Part3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZAy1HpwFrI
Woven Pouches-Part4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TkaD1Ua4gg
Woven Pouches-Part5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6RjqrUsQ7I
Woven Pouches-Part6 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Aj5nQTg6OQ

Ronda Sternhagen
6-12 Art Teacher
Grundy Center MS/HS
1006 M Avenue
Grundy Center IA 50638
319.825.5449 x331

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes.
Art is knowing which ones to keep.
::: Scott Adams :::