[teacherartexchange] Kid Pix ideas

---------

From: Daniel Murren (djmurren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 14 2010 - 12:27:22 PST

TEACHERARTEXCHANGE Digest for Sunday, February 14, 2010.

1. Kid Pix ideas

I am being observed for a third grade class the first week in March. I am
looking for of course an amazing ideas for my students' to do. I have done
previous lessons on Georgia O'Keeffe, Vincent Van Gogh, Snow Men, etc. Does
anyone have any ideas that would introduce them to an artist as well as
allow them to use Kid Pix to create their own painting?

Let me know what you think!
Thank you,
Sue Murren