Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 13, 2010

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 14 2010 - 10:50:36 PST

Re: Good Art Videos

Melissa:

It's so funny a thread was just started about finding good art
education videos. I was scouring my local libraries for some good
videos to show my elementary classes the week before February break.
I ended up finding 3: The Art of Romare Bearden, Faith Ringgold's the
Last Story Quilt, and 'I can Fly': Kids Can Create Series. The
Ringgold Video was the most engaging of the three but towards the end
had some nudity which my kids are definitely too young to deal with.
It was frustrating how crumby they all were! I appreciate the
suggestions and am definitely going to check them out!
Thanks all!

-Tara