[teacherartexchange] Art Educators sculpture survey

---------

From: ROGERS,MATTHEW D (mattrogers_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 15 2010 - 13:00:33 PST

My name is Matt Rogers and I am a graduate candidate at the
University of Florida. This survey data will help with my thesis
project on creating a sculpture curriculum resource for all art
educators. If you would be so kind as to take a few moments to
take the anonymous survey, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank
you.

Sculpture Curriculum Survey Link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XLQWDQJ

Sincerely,