[teacherartexchange] art films

---------

From: Frances Rice (francyfree2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 12 2010 - 23:08:50 PST

Hi!
I Can Make Art is a series of six short films that take a kids'-eye view on a diverse group of Canadian visual artists, and they can be found on the National Film Board of Canada website. The ones that I have viewed are about Maud Adams and Emily Carr. These are geared toward elementary aged students, and show students creating art inspired by the highlighted Canadian artist. There are quite a few other films about artists and art on the website.
  Thanks, Frances Rice