RE: [teacherartexchange] Share your *favorite* Art videos/DVD's

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 08:22:14 PST

I agree! It is SO hard to find good video/DVDs. Funny that you are looking for the same artists that I am and that we both are looking for 7/8th grade. I just ordered some and O'Keefe and Pollock are among them. I haven't viewed them yet, but will definitely post a review as soon as I have (hopefully starting tonight).

Even though they are cheesey, the kids (even HS) enjoy the Behind the Scenes videos. I just showed the one on Robert Gil de Montes for color. Even though they rolled their eyes at some parts, they really stayed focused on it and we were able to have a good discussion afterwards. Fun!

Judi

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road