Re: [teacherartexchange] Teen Boys: the Middle Years

---------

lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 06:47:41 PST

Great ideas! Here is a link to some images from a project I am working on with my 8th graders. The boys are often a tough "sell", but they loved getting the opportunity to paint their hand AND work in Photoshop. There is a brief description of the project on my blog.

Patterns in Nature: Painted Hands- http://frecklephoto.com/?s=hands

Melissa S.
www.frecklephoto.com