Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Teen Boys: the Middle Years

From: watercolorwiz (watercolorwiz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 11 2010 - 03:09:55 PST

Mine like sharp objects. It seems to correlate that the sharper the tool, the more they concentrate. So--
designing their own currency (both sides) using etched Plexiglas
building cardboard models using rwo-point drawings as basis of design
assembling trash sculpture.

This year my guys created self portraits showing themselves being transformed into the persona they normally hide. The became animals, machines, sports figures.

Love the guys. They bring great energy to my class.

To unsubscribe go to