[teacherartexchange] "macho" sculpture/lessons

---------

From: Casey McCullough (cmccullough_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 10 2010 - 08:12:58 PST

i have a class of mostly jr. high boys. they think my projects/me are really lame and i am having a little trouble engaging/connecting and getting them to self motivate. they have agricultural and outdoorsy backgrounds. i need some suggestions on to relate to them through some projects with more "machesmo" or projects with building or something. topics, themes, projects, lessons, units, management tips, any ideas would be appreciated.