[teacherartexchange] Haiti Houses

---------

From: Heather Leal (hleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 18:01:31 PST

Wow- so many people worked on this- I'll bet everyone has some extras-
wouldn't it be fun to do a Haiti House Grab Bag fundraiser with the
remainders. I would be glad to collect extras, sell them online to
us... and anyone else- and donate the money if there is interest. I
would love to have been able to buy one of each of yours!
Let me know if there is interest in somehow gathering the extra Haiti
houses and selling them, grab bag style to the online art teacher
community.
Heather