[teacherartexchange] CREO Issue 3 Released!

---------

From: sweerth (sweerth_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 17:00:20 PST

Hi Everyone!

Just letting all my fellow art teachers know that CREO Magazine released its
third issue--chock-full of juicy inspiration, insightful interviews, and
commentary to ponder! Inside you and your students will read about careers
that fuse art with other disciplines, learn how artists Dallas Clayton and
Mariah Robertson maintain their creativity, and look at how our own
creativity has changed since kindergarten. You'll also be introduced to
community-created Mestizo Institute of Culture and Arts in Salt Lake City.
And don't forget to take a look at the student work based on the theme
nature vs. nurture.

You can read the current issue by visiting www.creomagazine.com. You'll also
find information on how your students can contribute to this online
publication (open to high school and college level students only). CREO is
free to students and teachers alike - so feel free to use it within your
classroom. Our goal is to be a relevant visual culture resource from the
perspective of students.

We will be accepting submissions shortly for our "Wanderlust" issue due to
be published in May – keep an eye out for our call for submissions!

Thanks for everyone’s support of this project!
Sarah Weerth
Editor & Creative Director
CREO Magazine