[teacherartexchange] The Power of Art - Haiti Houses! WOW!

---------

From: art304 (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 06:51:57 PST

As of yesterday, the Haiti Houses Project has generated over $55,000 for charities which are providing direct relief to Haiti! We're sure that there is more but we need to get people to report in so that we can track the donations.

If you could, please take a minute to go to http://www.haitihouses.org/report.html to "report" in your sales amounts and add your location to the list of participating schools. You can also upload photos to the site if you wish.

This is the Power of Art at its finest! Hurray for Art Teachers and Art Students!

Thanks for your caring and compassion!
Ann & Ellen