RE:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 08, 2010

---------

From: Arsenault, Lauren (ArsenaultL_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 09 2010 - 05:28:04 PST

I had students use scraps of mount board colored on the white side with
markers.
We then glued the pieces together with Elmer's white glue, and added a thick
layer of glossy mod podge.
The results were wonderful, the kids really enjoyed making these, and we
have raised money for a great cause too!
:)