RE: [teacherartexchange] Haiti Houses

---------

From: Jane Pawlowski (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 12:05:32 PST

We did the Haiti Houses and sealed them with Mod Podge and then the
EnviroTex. They came out really well. I was concerned that the white glue
would not be as clear as the Mod Podge. Most of our houses were larger than
the plastic cups. I used the really small ones. A few did stick and I just
peeled the plastic off.

Jane