Re: [teacherartexchange] Haiti Houses

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 08 2010 - 07:39:40 PST

I didn't use the white glue. I used Triple Thick instead of Enviro. I found
that if I added the pin backings first, it made it easier to hold to put on
the Triple Thick and then lay them on the newspaper (no cups). The pins
provided a lift off the paper somewhat so it wouldn't stick. I tried cups
but they would just slide all over the paper. Didn't work for me. The Triple
Thick dried fast. Bunki