[teacherartexchange] Check Marvin Bartel's site - Art & Learning to Think & Feel

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 05 2010 - 08:40:36 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

Leave "no MIND Behind" - check out Marvin Bartel's Art Education web site:

Art & Learning to Think & Feel
Dedicated to Leaving No MIND Behind
Dr. Bartel is a retired professor from Goshen College in Indiana. He
still helps us out on Getty list when he has time.

A while back, someone posted a question that I knew was answered on
Marvin's site. I went to the link only to find that Goshen server was
down at the time. I have no idea what the question was now......

Enjoy and LEARN.

Reading his site will (may) change you.

Regards,

Judy Decker

Reminder to Getty List: Please be considerate, do not post my email
address if you reply. Also remember to remove ALL member email
addresses before you click "send". Writing this post to share took me
a lot more time than it will take you to remove my email address.
Digest Members, remember to remove the entire digest before you click
send. Change the subject line and include a short blurb from post you
are replying to. Yes, I know this sounds "crabby".....The "Getty Pond"
has been gone from my desk for many years. After the last Betta died,
I did not replace him. Now I spend so much more time with "the world".
I have added three fish from Africa now so all parts of the world are
represented in my 75 gallon freshwater aquarium. One can learn a lot
watching fish (smile)! Sometimes I will write down all of the "lessons
learned" from my fish (smile).