Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 03, 2010

---------

From: Kimberly Ans (kans_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 07:35:47 PST

> Hi

I have my students create a list of things that they want to learn how
to draw. For example eyes, noses, teeth, animals etc. Then I spend the
first 5 minutes of class teaching them how to draw and they spend time
afterward practicing how to draw.

I usually only allow about 10 minutes at the beginning of class for
this but they can continue the next day if they want. I do the example
on Monday and its then due Friday. I expect them to spend about 10
minutes a class on the practice work.

Hope this helps. If you want a list of things that they have worked on
drawing just e-mail me off list.

Kim Ans
NPSS
Fort St. John, BC