Re:[teacherartexchange] seeking drawing and writing warm ups

---------

From: Elizabeth Blair (blairea_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 04 2010 - 05:50:43 PST

I do warm-ups everyday with my students. I focus on warm-ups dealing with Elements and Principles, calligraphy, drawing practice, brainstorming ideas for the next project, reviewing information, etc. Sometimes if I see that the students have struggled with something, I will revisit it in a warm-up. If you would like, I have some files of some warm-up handouts and can maybe email them to you. (I didn't want to make a long list for everyone else to sort through.) Just let me know if you would like me to send my specific warm-ups to you!