[teacherartexchange] question about clay slip

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 08:27:45 PST

I inherited 28 boxes of clay slip when I started my job here two years ago.
I didn't give it much thought at the time other than the fact that it took
up space in my storage room.

Now with our budget frozen, I'm wondering...If I let it dry out, would I be
able to use is as clay? If you water down clay you get slip, so it stands to
reason that if you dry out slip you would have clay, right?

If it worked I would save some money by not buying clay this year, some time
going to pick clay up an hour away, and make more room in my storage!

Comments or suggestions?

TinaV