RE: [teacherartexchange] Grading Elementary Art

---------

From: Pokojski, Kelly (Kelly-Pokojski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 01 2010 - 06:49:45 PST

I believe art an area that can build self esteem and help teach
responsibility since they have more freedom in my room than others,
therefore most of my students get HS on a scale of E, HS, S and
U...those that are outstanding in effort, behavior and dedication get E,
if they have issues with self control and completing/starting tasks its
an S and I doubt I have ever given a U since most of my students love
coming to art.