RE: [teacherartexchange] Art contests for middle school and high scool

---------

From: (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 23:39:57 PST

Dear Gaby,

I have an information about International Youth Art Competition in Germany.
The theme is "What Children believe"

If that is OK please let me know. I can gladly send the information.
Since I can't add any attachment in teachers exchange server, you can write me
through letsart@naver.com

Sincerely yours

Andy from Korea