Re: [teacherartexchange] Art contests for middle school and high scool

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 16:57:43 PST

Is there a Scholastic Art Competition in your area ?
Sometime after I left Kansas City it was dropped there.
I'm a very competitive person and my students always did well.
I remember the program from when I was in Jr High and
High School myself.
                                        Woody
On Feb 28, 2009, at 12:19 AM, gabyleigh@netzero.net wrote:

> Hello art teachers,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of art contests happening in
> California or the Los Angeles
> area for middle school through high school students. I have some
> amzing talent this year and
> have not recieved any contest info this year.
>

> Thanks so much,
>

> Gaby Ader

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net