Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Painting Children

From: Sidnie Miller (SMILLER_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 12:18:21 PST

nice site!

>>> "Dulcius" <> 2/26/2009 4:04 pm >>>
I, for one, have been creating more art this past year than in the previous
9 combined; and in part it's thanks to Woody! Last year he mentioned to the
listserve that the AWS was offering a scholarship to art teachers. I
applied for it and got one! So right now I'm taking a watercolor class at
the Toledo Museum of Art. I'm also taking a ceramics class there right now,
which has been interesting since I've always considered myself a "2-D
person". Anyhow, here is some of my art, although not what I've been doing
in the classes - I haven't updated lately!

-*Scanned by ECSD GWAVA*-

To unsubscribe go to