Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Painting Children

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 06:37:06 PST

Art teachers should be creating art:

I decided to enter three watercolors of children in the New Mexico
Watercolor Society
Spring juried exhibit. In the past, I've had better luck with my
watercolors of children.
I put all three paintings on my blog for 2/25:
Below are direct links to each painting.

My grand daughters dressed in their dance outfits several years ago:

My grand daughter Tiffanie sleeping:

A little girl named Nickie caught in the sunlight:

Tony Couch is our juror for our watercolor show this time - I hope he
likes children.

I was lucky to get one painting into the upcoming MasterWorks of New
Mexico exhibition.
No children in that watercolor:

Are you painting or creating other art ? Share your art, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons