[teacherartexchange] Painting Children

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2009 - 06:37:06 PST

Art teachers should be creating art:

I decided to enter three watercolors of children in the New Mexico
Watercolor Society
Spring juried exhibit. In the past, I've had better luck with my
watercolors of children.
I put all three paintings on my blog for 2/25:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/February.html
Below are direct links to each painting.

My grand daughters dressed in their dance outfits several years ago:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/AngelsInTraining.jpg

My grand daughter Tiffanie sleeping:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/TiffanieSleeping.jpg

A little girl named Nickie caught in the sunlight:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/LittleMissSunshine2finished.jpg

Tony Couch is our juror for our watercolor show this time - I hope he
likes children.

I was lucky to get one painting into the upcoming MasterWorks of New
Mexico exhibition.
No children in that watercolor:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/TaosHornoFinished.jpg

Are you painting or creating other art ? Share your art, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/February.html