Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] More reflection on using metamorphosis as an art theme

From: San D Hasselman (shasselman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2009 - 06:10:13 PST

Just to add to this topic, if any of you get the magazine Time Out (I get Time out New York) there is a small metamorphosis in it each week called Photo Finish. It is usually on page 6 or so. While it is in a comic story boarding format, it basically is this: An illustrator is given an actual photo and then in four subsequent drawings, takes the photo to another realm.
San D

To unsubscribe go to