Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 17, 2009

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 16:40:54 PST

Re: Structure ideas

For elementary school students I've done a lesson on art deco. I show
a powerpoint and then discuss key concepts related to the art deco
design, Then I give the kids small unfinished wooden blocks of all
different shapes and sizes, let them build, and then finish them with
neon paints. The results are really interesting!