Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: February 17, 2009

---------

From: Donna Clark (donnapierceclark_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2009 - 12:07:46 PST

Speaking of "structures" our son who is a recent graduate of Ohio SU in
architecture and construction management is having difficulty finding a job.
Anyone out there know of a job for a guy who does really good draftsmanship
in Autocad and several other programs?

Donna Pierce-Clark
CURRENT EXHIBIT-----------> http://www.frenchartcolony.org/exhibit.htm
(February -- Gallipolis, Oh)