[teacherartexchange] Teaming and Art class

---------

From: Barbara Cancio (bcancio_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 10:21:22 PST

I'm teaching art at a middle school ( 6,7,8) in New Jersey and we're working
on implementing "teaming" for the fall.
Do any of you teach middle school art in a Teaming or Learning Community, or
Core, setting? What is your schedule? How many minutes in an art class
period, how many times do you meet a class, in a cycle, marking period,
year? Right now, I meet each class everyday for eight weeks, and then the
cycle rotates. I need some input, since I'm on the team that is working on
scheduling.
Thanks, Barbara