Re: [teacherartexchange] Need ideas: concept - STRUCTURES

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2009 - 06:49:21 PST

There is beauty in simple structures - I recently did a workshop on
the five
platonic solids. It was alined with the New Mexico eight grade math
standards.
We constructed an icoshaderon in the workshop.

http://newmexicoarted.com/2008/Icoshaderon.html
                                                Woody

> Need your creative ideas! I am working with a committee to review
> and
> realign our Art 8 Curriculum. We are writing a sample unit on
> "Structures". I
> would love your input and ideas for lessons, artists, activities,
> etc.
> We chose structures because it was challenging and not your
> ordinary worn
> out concept! I'll share the unit when we complete it. Thanks!
> C. Brown in Va. Beach

woodyduncan@comcast.net

Watercolors on Note Cards

Read My Blog: