[teacherartexchange] Critique My New Watercolor

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2009 - 11:54:09 PST

Please Critique My New Watercolor of Little Miss Sunshine.
On Monday I plan to take this new watercolor to the NMWS
meeting on Monday. It's critique night but you have a preview:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog09/LittleMissSunshine2finished.jpg
Should I change something ? Should I adjust something ?
Give me your honest opinion - I'm too close to the painting
to see what it really needs.
                        Thank You, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque
         mailto:woodyduncan@comcast.net