Re: [teacherartexchange] In need of some experienced advice

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 09:02:08 PST

Hi Tara,
I have a drawing lesson(8th grade)that the KIDS LIKE and you can do some instruction on shading.
I have a silverplate coffee or tea pitcher I have the kids sketch in charcoal. I get out the blending stumps, kneaded erasers and they come out great. You could always add in some white charcoal if you have it. Good Luck.