Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re:[teacherartexchange] tape people alternative

From: Ruby Re-Usable (rubyreusable_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 08:29:25 PST

I did tape baby dolls with a high school class, the boys did not bat
an eye about this project (some folks worry that boys won't do "doll"
projects, but I have never had a problem with the students over this).
 I blogged about the project here:

I also use stuffed animals as molds (cheap at the Goodwill if you
don't have any at home to use), I use tape and plastic bags instead of
plastic wrap, which is more complicated but more colorful, I posted
pics of my dogs and cats on flickr:

Good luck!
Ruby Re-Usable, rostered Washington State Arts Commission teaching artist

To unsubscribe go to