Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Updates on Woody's February Blog

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2009 - 06:48:02 PST

Updates on Woody's February Blog

Early into February and there's a variety of news on my blog:

- Protests in Denver over Luis Jimenez's Sculpture
- Contact with an old friend in Miri, Malaysia
- Docents training Docents very successful
- New Mexico Art Education Leaders
- New Mexico Art Teachers Website
- Obama Portrait Controversy - Artist Jailed
- Watercolors at the Kimo
- Painting Little Miss Sunshine Again
- Painting Mini Watercolors
- Petition to Obama
- Breakfast in Albuquerque
- Sen. Claire McCaskill Great Idea
- New Novel by my Cousin
- Triplets on Ice
- Neighbors make it to DC
- Frani works on quilts
- Ten Lessons The Arts Teach, by Elliot Eisner

                        Enjoy, Woody

Send me an e-mail and let me know what you are doing.

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards

35 Quality Middle School Art Lessons